Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
Last updated: 21-06-2018
Table of Contents:
I. General Provisions
II. Rules of placing orders
III. Commodity prices
IV. Forms of payment
V. Realization of the order
VI. Right of withdrawal / Complaints
VII. Personal data protection. RODO
VIII. Obligations of the buyer.
IX. Final Provisions
I. General terms and conditions
1.Internet Sobieski Antique Bookshop, operating at www.antyksobieski.pl, hereinafter referred to as Antique Bookshop, is run by Pawel Kołata conducting business activity called Sobieski Antique Bookshop Paweł Kołata, Saczyn 53a, 62-872 Godziesze, NIP: 618-185-33-69; REGON 251642669.
2.On the concept of goods is understood books and magazines, maps, old prints and other collectors items available in Antique Bookshop, presented on the website www.antyksobieski.pl.
3. The goods presented in Antique Bookshop are not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The content presented in Antique Bookshop is a call for tender by the Buyer.
4.For the use of Antique Bookshop you need: computer with Internet access and web browser type: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Opera version not older than 2010, and also have active email account (e-mail) .
II. Rules of placing orders
1. The Purchaser may place orders 24 hours a day via the Antique Bookshop website.
2. The buyer chooses the goods and makes an order through the form available on the website www.antyksobieski.pl. After the order has been sent, the Buyer receives an order receipt by Antique Bookshop via e-mail.
3.If the product is not available (inventory is out of stock, damage, mistake in the description of the product) Antique Bookshop will inform the Buyer. In such case, the Antique Bookshop has the right to withdraw from the contract, and if the Buyer has paid for the Antique Bookshop, he will return the money within 14 days to the account indicated by the Buyer.
4. In the case of temporary inaccessibility of the goods, Antique Bookshop may offer to buy another or to ship the ordered goods at a later date, if the Buyer expresses his consent. Lack of consent of the Buyer entitles the Antique Dealer to withdraw from the contract and the obligation to return the received money within 14 days to the account indicated by the Buyer.
III. Commodity prices
1.The price given on the title of goods is expressed in Polish zlotys and includes VAT.
2. The price given at each item is binding at the time the order is placed by the Buyer.
3. The price does not include the delivery fee. The cost of delivery will be added to the value of the purchased goods at the time of the Buyer's choice of delivery.
4.Information on available types of shipping and shipping costs can be found on the Antique Shop page under the "Shipping Costs" tab.
5. Antique Bookshop reserves the right to change prices of goods, introduce new goods. The price change right does not affect the price of the goods covered by the order made before the change.
IV. Forms of payment
Antique Bookshop offers the following forms of payment:
A. Transfer to the bank account specified in the "Bank Account" tab.
B. through PayU, Polcard, eCard payment services.
Available forms of payment:
EPrzelewy: Pay with inteligo, mTransfer (mBank SA), Przelew24 (Bank Zachodni WBK SA), Bank BPH SA, Bank BPH SA, Pekao24Przelew (Bank Pekao SA) I pay with Citi Handlowy (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie SA), PayWay Toyota Bank (Bank Bank SA), Pay with BOŚ (Bank Ochrony Środowiska SA), Pay with Alior Bank (Alior Bank SA), Millennium - Payments Internet (Bank Millennium SA) Credit from ING Bank, Credit Agricole Bank Polska SA, Eurobank online payment (Euro Bank SA), Bank Transfer (Deutsche Bank Polska SA), T-mobile Bank Services (Alior Sync SA) Plus Bank SA, Pay with IKO (PKO BP SA), Pay with Idea Bank SA, Transfer of Volkswagen Bank direct (Volkswagen Bank SA), PeoPay (Bank Pekao SA), e-transfer Pocztowy24 SA), BLIK (Polish Standard Payments Ltd)
Deutsche Bank Polska S.A., Invest Bank S.A., Raiffaisen Bank Polska S.A., Bank Pocztowy S.A., Bank Spółdzielczy w Wschowie, Millennium Bank S.A., Credit Agricole Bank S.A., Bank DnB Nord Polska S.A., Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard;
C. deferred payment system within the PayU service / I pay later. Details and legal notice are an integral part of the regulations and are set out at https://antyksobieski.pl/webpage/payu-place-pozniej.html and https://www.payu.pl/metody-platnosci/place-pozniej.
Based on the "Consumer Credit Act" in advertisements I pay later, showing the product features, such as "Buy now, pay within 30 days"] please read the full legal information, which can be found at:
The whole representative example:
The granting of a loan depends on a positive assessment of the creditworthiness of a potential borrower by the lender.
Representative example: total loan amount: PLN 600 (excluding credited costs), APRC: 0%, total payment amount: PLN 600 (including: commission PLN 0.00, insurance PLN 0.00, additional services PLN 0.00) , payment within 30 days of purchase, without credited costs. Terms of the offer: as of July 13, 2017. The loan agreement is concluded between the borrower and the lender, i.e. Kreditech Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań cooperates with the lender and acts as an intermediary in concluding the abovementioned agreement.
Representative example: total loan amount: PLN 600 (without credited costs), APRC: 55.92%, total payable: PLN 683.88 (including: commission PLN 83.88, insurance PLN 0.00, additional services 0 , 00 PLN), 3 equal monthly installments of PLN 227.96. Terms of the offer: as of July 13, 2017. The loan agreement is concluded between the borrower and the lender, i.e. Kreditech Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań cooperates with the lender and acts as an intermediary in concluding the abovementioned agreement.
Representative example: total loan amount: PLN 600 (without credited costs), APRC: 38%, total amount to be paid: PLN 714.00 (including: commission PLN 114.00, insurance PLN 0.00, additional services 0.00 PLN), 6 equal monthly installments in the amount of PLN 119.00. Terms of the offer: as of January 25, 2018. The loan agreement is concluded between the borrower and the lender, i.e. Kreditech Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw. PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań cooperates with the lender and acts as an intermediary in concluding the abovementioned agreement.
This material does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and is for informational purposes only.
D. traditional bank transfer.
Data necessary for order fulfillment:
IBAN: PL09 1140 2004 0000 3602 3844 8120
Recipient:ANTYKWARIAT SOBIESKI PAWEL KOLATA, SACZYN 53A, GODZIESZE, POLSKA
Address and name of the bank: mBank S.A. FORMERLY BRE BANK S.A. (RETAIL BANKING) LODZ SKRYTKA POCZTOWA 2108 90-959 LODZ 2
BIC/SWIFT mBanku to BREXPLPWMBK.
V. Realization of the order
1.The order fulfillment condition is the availability of the goods specified in the order, confirmation of acceptance of the order by Antique Bookshop sent in the form of an e-mail.
2. Antique Bookshop realizes the dispatch of orders through the Polish Post or courier.
3.The commencement of the order realization is as follows:
A. In the case of payment by bank transfer - upon entry of the money in the bank account of the Antique Book indicated in point IV 1 point b).
B. In the case of payment by PayU - upon receipt of payment information from the payment service by the Buyer.
4. Estimated time of order realization is 1-3 working days; In the case of goods not in stock, the time limit will be determined and sent in electronic form together with the receipt of the order.
5. The order is always made on working days after payment has been made to the Sobieski Antique Bookshop account in case of pre-payment to the account and payment by card or when payment is made in the PayU payment system.
6. Where the deadline falls on a non-working day, the shipment shall be made on the first working day after the free day.
7. The order is sent the same day or next after expiry of the time necessary to bring the product into the Antique Warehouse (see product availability).
8.We reserve the right to change the order processing time. The buyer will be informed by email.
9.The order may be changed until delivered to the shipment by e-mail to: email@example.com.
10.The order may be canceled if it has not been forwarded via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at: 609 772 993.
11. In case of payment by bank transfer and non-payment within 7 days from the date of placing the order, Antique Bookshop is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, the order is canceled.
12. Antique Bookshop realizes shipments outside Poland. The cost of the order is increased by the supplier's fee, which depends on the rates of this type of service in the destination country. Customers from abroad, please contact us in advance to clarify the amount of the order.
14. The Company is not liable for non-delivery of goods or delay in delivery caused by incorrect or inaccurate address given by the Buyer.
15. Antique Bookshop i issues a bill of sale, a VAT invoice, or a VAT-margin for goods purchased, which is attached to the item shipment. When making a purchase at Antique Bookshop, the Buyer selects the type of transaction documentation and agrees to issue a VAT invoice or a VAT-free margin without the recipient's signature.
16. In the case of purchase of objects whose value exceeds PLN 10,000.00, the moment of sale is at the moment of payment of the price. The purchased objects will be sent after payment of all receivables and costs of shipping and completion of necessary formalities required by law [see point VIII]
VI. Right of withdrawal / complaints
1. The Purchaser shall have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of the receipt of the goods without giving any reason. Return of goods is possible provided the goods are not damaged, have not been used, and in the case of audiovisual and visual recordings and recorded on computer data carriers, in addition, when in the original packaging. This entitlement is available to the Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code.
2. Antique Bookshop is obliged to deliver things free of physical defects. In the case of non-compliance of the goods with the contract (having physical defects), the Buyer has the right to complain about the goods within 2 years from the date of delivery of the goods directly to the Buyer or to the carrier chosen by him.
3. The returned or advertised goods should be sent to the address:Antykwariat Sobieski Paweł Kołata, Saczyn 53a, 62-872 Godziesze, Polska.
4. When leaving the contract (ie returning the goods), you must include a declaration of withdrawal. The declaration form is located under the regulations. You should also return the receipt of your purchase along with the goods.
5.Commenting the goods belongs to the shipment accompanied by a letter indicating the cause of the complaint and demanding the removal of the defect or exchange for free from defects or price reduction or withdrawal, as well as received proof of purchase.
6. The right to demand a price reduction or withdrawal shall not be due to the Buyer if the Antique Dealer immediately and without excessive inconvenience to the Buyer shall exchange the faulty item free of defects or defect will be removed.
7. If the Buyer withdraws from the contract, Antique Bookshop will make a repayment using the same method of payment as used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to another method of return which does not involve him any additional costs, to the bank account number indicated by him in the return form. In each case, the consumer will not incur any charges in connection with this return; In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made directly to the Buyer's card.
8. In the event of withdrawal, money will be returned immediately, but not late than within 14 days of the date of the Buyer's declaration of will to withdraw from the contract.
9. In the event of withdrawal, Antique Bookshop guarantees the return of the price of goods and delivery costs, Antique Bookshop does not bear the cost of returning the goods Antique Bookshop does not accept postage charges.
10. If the complaint is accepted, Antique Bookshop will, according to the Buyer's request, repair or replace the goods with new ones, and if the above is not possible (the goods are inaccessible, the out-of-print, the mistake in the description of the goods) will return the claim for the goods subject to complaint or propose other Antiquarian goods; Or, in the event of a request for a price reduction or withdrawal, the Buyer shall reimburse the Buyer in whole or in part. In the event of a complaint, Antique Bookshop will refund the costs incurred by the Buyer to return the advertised goods.
11. Antique Bookshop considers the complaint within 14 days of receiving it.
VII. Protection of personal data RODO
1.We inform that the administrator of personal data is: ANTIVIATURE OF SOBIESKI Paweł Kołata 62-872 Godziesze, Saczyn 53a NIP 618-185-33-69 Contact with the administrator is possible at the address ANTYKWARIAT SOBIESKI Paweł Kołata, 62-872 Godziesze, Saczyn 53a; email@example.com
2. Personal data will be processed by ANTIKWARIAT SOBIESKI Paweł Kołata, in particular: 1) pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) RODO * in order to: a) take action to execute a mail order sales contract to which the person is a party, the data refer to (data necessary to conclude the contract are indicated on the delivery form). When making a purchase at the Antykwariata, the Buyer agrees to put his personal data in the Antykwariatu database and to process them in order to fulfill the order. Providing personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, but the lack of consent may prevent the order from being completed by the Antykwariat. b) fulfillment of the legal obligation of the Administrator; 2) on the basis of a legitimate interest ANTYKWARIAT SOBIESKI Paweł Kołata [i.e. based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO] in order to: a) investigation or securing of claims 3) based on a separate consent expressed by subscribing to the VIP Newsletter / Newsletter [i.e. based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO] in order to: a) marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones based on the client's profile b) organizing and conducting competitions and other marketing campaigns b) provide the client with information about proposed amendments to the Regulations, change of the name (company name), address or registered office, confirmation of accepting the complaint and replying to it to the indicated e-mail address (e-mail) The information will be transmitted via electronic means of communication (eg SMS, MMS, e-mail), 4) Personal data of the client will not be disclosed to third parties, and the information will be provided by ANTIKWARIAT SOBIESKI Paweł Kołata
3.The period through which personal data will be stored: 1) personal data processed in order to conclude or execute the sales agreement and fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligation will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to: a) after-sales customer service (e.g. handling complaints) b) securing or seeking possible claims due to SOBIESKI ANTIWARIAT Paweł Kołata c) fulfilling the legal obligation of the Administrator (eg resulting from tax or accounting regulations); 2) personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent expressed by subscribing to the VIP Newsletter / Newsletter will be kept until its revocation.
4. Rights of the person concerned by personal data: 1) the right to access the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing 2) the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete 3) the right to request the Administrator to delete data 4) the right to request the Administrator to limit the processing of data 5) the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send it to another administrator; 6) the right to object to the processing of data based on the justified interest of the Administrator or to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing 7) the right to file a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union member state competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or due to the place of alleged violation of the PEDI 8) the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal) 9) the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Administrator, to express his own position and to challenge the decision based on automated data processing.
5.Customers of data categories (entities processing personal data on behalf of ANTYKWARIAT SOBIESKI Paweł Kołata: telecommunications entrepreneurs, debt collection companies, postal operators, carriers and brokers providing mailing services, accounting office, partners providing technical services (eg development and maintenance of IT systems, internet and auction sites), Voivodship Monument Conservator (in the case of objects whose value exceeds 10 PLN 000.00 and therefore require entry in the Monument book of monuments).
6. The website www.antyksobieski.pl is maintained on the servers of the company, which has two 42U wardrobes located in one of the most modern Data Centers in Warsaw - ATMAN. The location meets rigorous standards (TIER III) in terms of safety and reliability thanks to the use of two independent power sources, a UPS system connected to aggregates. Our website has an SSL certificate, thanks to which the customer data is encrypted and secure.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of persons the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
VIII. Final Provisions
1. In the case of transactions over 10 thousand. Buyer is obliged to provide the Organizers with personal data [sending a scan of identity card]. Antiquarian book reminds that in accordance with applicable regulations is obliged to collect personal data of these clients and keep a record book of monuments.
2. The rules for exporting library materials abroad are regulated by the Act of March 18, 2010 on the protection of monuments and the protection of monuments.
3. An antique shop may suspend the execution of an order for purchased objects until the necessary formalities required by law have been completed [see point 1], despite payment of the entire amount due and shipping costs by the Buyer.
IX. Final Provisions
1. The Antiquarian shall exercise due diligence so that the content of the presented goods corresponds as accurately as possible to reality. Due to the possibility of errors during the website update, any discrepancies will be corrected when completing the order.
2.In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code and other acts shall apply. These Regulations are effective from September 3, 2014.
3.Antykwariat reserves the right to change these Regulations. All changes to the Regulations are effective from the date of their publication on the website www.antyksobieski.pl. In the case of orders concluded on the basis of earlier versions of the Regulations, the provisions in force on the date of placing the order are binding.
Declaration of withdrawal [form of the form]:
(This statement must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement.)
Sobieski Antique Bookshop
I ..................................... I inform you of my withdrawal from the sale of the following .......... ......................................................................................................... ................ The date of the contract is .............................................., The date of receipt ....................................................... Please return the funds to the bank account: .......... .............................................................................. [account number]
Name and surname ............... ....................................................
Address ... .. ......................... ...... .. ........................................... Date………………………………………………………………………….
Signature (only if the form is sent in paper form)