Antykwariat Sobieski and his website www.antyksobieski.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Shop) and the website www.artbookbinding.eu protect the personal data of clients obtained during the activity. In addition to personal data, which the store is available at https:/www.antyksobieski.pl from its customers or subscribers Newsletter / VIP Newsletter (see Terms and conditions. tab), the store also collects other information not constituting personal data, but from:
1. Antyksobieski.pl website - every customer who makes purchases in the store has the option of creating his own account free of charge. Having your own account allows you to omit the procedure of writing out your personal data when making subsequent purchases. You can delete the account at the user's request, as well as change data or modify them. All customer rights in this regard are described in Terms and conditions.
2. Server logs - information on the use of the website by clients and their IP addresses is collected on the basis of access logs analysis. This information is used both for technical purposes related to the administration of the website, as well as for statistical purposes. Information from server logs is anonymous and does not allow for user identification.
3. Cookie files - these are the information that the server saves on the client computer's disk, thanks to which it can be "recognized" at the next visit. They allow the Shop to provide information tailored to the individual needs and interests of the client. It is possible to disable cookies in your browser settings - this makes it difficult to use the Store, but does not prevent it. Information from cookies is anonymous and does not allow the user to be identified.
This document together with Terms and conditions define the rules and method of collecting, processing and using information about clients.
The store undertakes not to transfer, sell or wasting the collected personal data of clients to other people or institutions. Customers' personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address) are treated as highly confidential information. Third parties do not have access to them. They are used only for communication between the Customer and the Shop and for the purpose of order fulfillment. The categories of recipients of data (entities processing personal data on behalf of AN ANTKWARIAT SOBIESKI Paweł Kołata) have been precisely specified in Terms and conditions.
The website has Google Analytics installed, which tracks user traffic on all subpages using cookies. Information obtained using this tool is not shared with other entities and is used only for statistical purposes and to improve the usability of the site.
The service at http: //www.artbookbinding.eu does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Good to remember:
1. After each departure from the computer or leaving the Store website, click on the "log out" link at the top right of the screen, after expanding "My Account".
2. Do not share your account login and password with anyone!
3. Shop employees never ask customers to provide access to the account password.